Important Information

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Punch up your resume with a little chocolate


Vic Ziverts shows off his "Hire Me" chocolate bar which includes his resume on the wrapper at a job fair organized by National Career Fairs Wednesday, April 29, 2009, in Columbus, Ohio. The number of newly laid-off workers signing up for unemployment benefits posted an expected drop last week, while people continuing to draw aid topped 6.3 million, setting a record for the 13th straight week.

Vic, thanks for the creative idea! - Thought I would pass it along .

Please leave a comment to share your creative ideas - Joe
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a prospective employee send me chocolate Reisens (the candy) once with a note that said, "5 Reisens you should hire me." Frankly, I didn't eat them, but it was creative and I remember it to this day. She didn't get the job, though. :)